Really guys?
In-Game Name: Thoraxx
Guid (last 8 digits ): 76061f60
ID ( only CoD4x 1.8 )
Date and Time: I don't know.
Which Server: All, but probably Crossfire 24/7
Who Banned you ( only if you know ):
Reason: No Insult
Why we should unban you: I don't know what bothered you but i've never used N-word or other rasict its under my mind level. I don't have much time to play ProMod now so i play 1.2 on old HCB server. My last connection was at 2.12.2019 (https://www.gametracker.com/player/Thora...213:28930/) I just talk with people and didn't have any problem with someone (Very rare). Yea i say "very rare" because every time when i want just chill and play my game someone start offending me with swearing on my person/family or cheating/hacking. You know guys i'm skill based player but this toxicity TRIGGER me so easy. When i post one of the "offenders" you just said "ignore him he just want to get under your skin" and this is it. I want see my full chat log on Crossfire 24/7. And i want to talk with admin which gave me this ban. I can excuse or explain what i did but i cannot now when

I did not get ban when i played. I just quit the game normal (2.12.2019) and i wanted play yesterday and saw this. Let's talk guys please Smile

[Image: ban-lulw.png]
-> Realy guys? <-
Are you seriously? I give you this ban.
If no admins online, you disrespect our rules to often with. No chatlog needed.

Appeal denied!
No need to make another appeal!
Wink 
Wow. I don't
Ice-> Realy guys? <-
Are you seriously? I give you this ban.
If no admins online, you disrespect our rules to often with. No chatlog needed.

Appeal denied!
No need to make another appeal!

I don't know if this phrases works offensive for you. But i am sorry. When i translate it to Czech its typical friendly phrase ("doopravdy chlapy"). So if u offended you i am sorry but its about linguistic feeling. And i still want to see my chat log. Show it please. I want talk about it. And if you gave me ban for using "oh come on stand up" or "guys please move on" I don't know how you live but if you did give me ban for talking about gameplay..... I totally liked it here in those two years. I tried to change some rules and gameplay styles but i failed. It doesn't mean i hate this server. I just want to point out on the old "bad" things.                                                                                  By the way why everyone did harras me and they still continued. Nobody ever solved it and that's it. I think you lost one of the best player on the server. One of the experienced player which teached so many newbies on your servers. Tongue I still want unban. I want to talk with you not just with chat here. I will find you on your clan teamspeak. And how i said in global chat on this forum. A start making HCB discord for forum because this doesn't work very offten aboard. Thoraxx
closed!